– I was skeptical at first just because I didn’t exactly like the smell, but the smoke tastes great (in flower form at least) and the high was amazing
– One of my favorite strains, great for depression and anxiety and it has a nice calming sensation.
– Got a nice full-body high from this. Felt like I was sinking into the couch. A good strain if you’re like me and need something to grab you by the shoulders and force you to relax for your own damn good.
– Only tried this strain once, from 420 kush dispensary CA. My observations are based on that limited experience. The strain was relatively mild. I didn’t care for the taste (subtle but not pleasant) or the mild jitters (without benefit of increased alertness or energy). I would try again, I guess, but from different sources to compare/confirm the initial experience. YMMV.
– This phenotype aroma was strong and full of pine and citrus notes. The appearance was a light green with orange and amber pistols. The buds have a thick layer of trichomes. The buds were small yet very dense, making the weight seem abnormal to the naked eyes. The flavor comes through as mild with spice and citrus throughout. The medical effects are immediate yet very mild in nature. The body high produces moderate relaxation & pain relief. The mental effects are mild in nature as well as enabling focus while also reducing stress and increasing happiness. This strain is good for beginners and daily users alike. Daily use patients may consider this a “slightly above average” strain.